Mike & Mike’s Professional Pool Services
- Weekly Pool Service
- Weekly Chemical Service
- Acid Washes
- Chlorine Washes
- Start ups for new pools
- Instruction for new pool owners
- Pool Inspections
- Salt Water System Specialist
- Licensed and Insured
- Water Chemistry Certified
- Pool Drain/Refill
- (Recommended every 2 years)
Repairs to Filters, Motors, Pumps, Timers, Remote Systems, Heaters Solar Systems, Leaks, Pool and Spa Lights, In Floor Cleaning Systems. and Auto Cleaners
5 years in the pool industry
Weekly Pool Service
Weekly pool service includes the following:
- Test water for chemical balance.
- Add necessary chemicals to bring water into balance.
- Brush the tile
- Brush the walls
- Skim the water surface of debris
- Vacuum pool floor as needed
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets
- Clean filters as needed
- Check pool equipment for proper operation each week.
- Adjust timers periodically according to the season.
YOUR POOL WILL BE PERFECT EVERY WEEK!
Weekly Chemical Service
Keeping the chemicals in your pool balanced is crucial to the operation of your pool. There is more to balancing your water chemistry than just pouring chlorine into your pool periodically. Poor water chemistry can result in stains and etching of your pool walls and equipment. Weekly Chemical Service includes *Emptying All Baskets & Cleaning Filters as needed.
Our Commitment to You
- We will service your pool each week
- We will deal with you honestly
- You will be treated with courtesy
- We will respect your property
- We will respect your privacy
- We will respect your time
- We will communicate with you
- We will close your gate
- We will NEVER make any repairs without communicating all of your options
We are experienced in all aspects of equipment repair and installation. We can repair or replace your pump, motor, valves, filter, heater, pool/spa lights, remote systems, tile repair or installation as well as re-plastering of your pool.